Saturday, January 3, 2009

WOW IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME BETWEEN POSTS


Wow Sorry for the delay, but alot has happened to me. I bought my first Home and have been very busy hosting my In-Laws for the Holidays. I also Bought a new High Def tv with a Blu Ray Player and have been glued to the tv for months. Also on the homeowner front bought a new snow blower as i found out i do NOT like shoveling when it snows 4 days in a row. God has blessed me and my wife so much the past 5 months. A note of encouragement to all who read this, it comes from laying a foundation months to years before, so do not be discouraged if you do not see the blessings you are waiting for right away.....THEY WILL COME IF YOU ARE FAITHFUL!!!!!!. and the secret key to making them appear......BE THANKFUL DAILY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE NOW!!!!!!!!

No comments: