Thursday, July 30, 2009

Apple iPhone 3GS vs. Palm Pre: In Real Life


Okay so i have been away for awhile sorry. I have been very busy changing jobs and lost track alittle. I just switched carrier and went to sprint to buy the Palm Pre. This phone is AMAZING. I will not buy an Iphone for a few reasons: 1.NO PHYSICAL QWERTY don't listen to the apple fanboys who say it is fine..bologna its not the same. 2 i dont like apple and their pursuit of world domination. I do thank them for raising the bar as the Iphone is a great, great phone. . I however went with Sprint because i was on Verizon and while there service is stellar they SUCK!!!!!. they cripple their phones with there own crappy UI's and make you pay for every little thing. My plan on sprint woud cost me $209 dollars a month on verizon, $129 on sprint for 2 phones with unlimited everything!!!!!. But back to the Pre it amazing the multitasking is reason alone, yyou can have multiple tasks open at once and the spring gps is EXREMELY GOOD and ACCURATE. but never mind me read this great honest review



Apple iPhone 3GS vs. Palm Pre: In Real Life

Posted using ShareThis

No comments: