Monday, October 29, 2018

Little Artist Boy

Wow I haven't been here in a while. So much has changed from then till now. I cannot even believe how much is different. I hope to talk more about some of the stuff that fills my mind as I don't have many options to bounce ideas off of. I Still can't believe I am here doing this life and doing what I do. I still look back and think of what could have been, the tours, the people, the music and the passion. As each year goes by I feel a piece of me gets quieter and quieter inside. The artist gets smaller and smaller as life goes on and I do not know how I feel about that. I do know much of the inspiration goes when life is going well. So many years since the young boy was clawing through life trying to find a place. But I still am that same boy inside, he still lives here. I feel he doesn't have a voice as if he comes out so many are frightened of him. I have discovered he can still live while I live, its just different now. When I see a similar spirit as myself , he lights up inside and is dazzled by what he sees , but there is not much room for a troubled artist boy in the real world. The real world is relentless and keeps you in check, in control and is a punisher. There is still so many thoughts and ideas in my head, they never stop, they dreams and the visions still remain only they are not practical and she doesn't have use for them anymore. Its ironic cause he is the reason she fell in love and now he is locked away in the basement and cannot come out to play. What will become of the little artist boy...…..

No comments: